- Ideal for shorter axle-to-axle bows
- Lightweight and durable Rubber grips the limb for secure no slip fit
- Easy one-hand operation with integrated finger tabs
- Won't scratch limb surface
- Recessed spring won't snag
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fits most bows and crossbows
- Patent Pending
- Length 5.8 inches
- Weight appx. 3.2 oz.
Simple, silent and easy to use, the new Engage Limb Legs balance the bow without the cam or stabilizer needing to touch the ground. They can also remain on the bow while shooting. Designed for Mathews wide limb platforms including the V3, Atlas, VXR, Vertix, Traverse, TX-5, Triax, Halon and Halon 32.
Folding bow stand designed for wide limb bows. FEATURES • Limbs can be up to 3.125" wide • lightweight and durable • Rubber grips the limb for secure no slip fit & won't scratch limb surface • Easy one-hand operation with integrated finger tabs • Recessed spring won't snag • Length: 5.8 inches • Weighs approx. 3.2 oz.