BOW-MAX COMPACT ARROW CASE
Plano’s new Compact Arrow Case ensures that arrows and archery accessories are always within reach. The case efficiently stores up to 28 arrows and features removable dividers that allow you to customize additional storage for broadheads, releases and other accessories. The entire case is designed to conveniently fit into the front pocket of most soft-sided bow cases including Plano’s 93370, 93375 and 83370 cases.
- Holds 28 arrows
- 2 removable dividers with integrated broadhead tool
- Includes broadhead and accessory box
- Exterior 36.375” x 7.5” x 3.1875”
- Interior 35.625” x 6” x 2.75”
Category: Bow & Arrow Cases
Designed for the new R26 & R29 models, this heavy-duty, black and grey, soft-sided, padded case is designed to protect your Ravin Crossbow from damage. It can comfortably store a fully-assembled Ravin Crossbow with mounted scope, quiver and arrows for quick, easy use. FEATURES
- Durable, padded construction
- Extra-thick scope padding
- Backpack-style strapping
- Ultra-compact design
- 2 large exterior zippered pockets
- 2 interior storage areas
- Soft, quiet inner lining
- Heavy-duty handles
The Mathews® V3 27 / VXR 28 Bow Case features the Mathews logo and has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations, cushioned snap down handles on three (3) sides and recessed, in-line skate style wheels, transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free. The interior features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system holds up to a dozen arrows. The 3i-3614-MPL-M MIL-STD Injection Molded Parallel Limb Bow case has a uni-body design, which eliminates the need for excessive metal reinforcing hardware found on traditional flight cases. The iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge with stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design. The Mathews® V3 27 / 28 Bow Case is covered by SKB's unsurpassed Million Mile Guaranty (Lifetime Warranty) and the $1500 Content Coverage if your gear is damaged by an airline. SPECIFICATIONS
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Layered foam for padded protection.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Color: Black
- Size: 35 in x 14 in x 5 in
- Model: 3I-3614-MPL-M
The All Weather™ Bow Case has been designed to provide the ultimate protection for compound bows. Its thick, rugged constructions, patented crushproof PillarLock® system and weather-resistant seal keep bows and equipment protected and safe from the elements. Its ergonomic handle, high-density foam interior and integrated arrow storage keep items secure for safe transportation, including air travel. FEATURES
- High-density interlocking foam
- Dual-stage lockable latches
- Continuous Dri-Loc® seal for maximum protection from the elements
- Patented PillarLock® system provides crushproof strength
- Airline approved
- Dimensions: L=48in. x W=20.75in. x H=7.75in.
- Color: Black
- Model# 108115
The V1 Mathews Topo Bow Case delivers just like the olive and tan V1 only it features a good dose of Mathews branding along with the Elevation topography graphics. The internal case features a string and cam cradle with deep pile micro-raschel fleece lining (black) and bow tie downs. The zippered fold-down lid pocket has three internal zippered mesh pockets and an external zippered slash pocket to handle a variety of hunting gear. FEATURES
- Deep Pile Micro-Raschel Fleece Lining
- Multiple Accessory Pockets
- SBS Zippers
- Ergo-padded Handle String & Cam Cradle
- Bow Tie-down System
- Padded Shoulder Strap
- 41″ x 19″ x 3″ Interior
- 41″ x 7″ x 3″ Arrow Pocket
Whether you're flying cross-continent or just driving in to claim that day's spot, the Field Locker® Element™ Compound Bow Case is designed for exceptional protection and durability. And like Plano’s acclaimed line of Field Locker gun cases, this bow case is equipped with reinforced construction, watertight seals, double-density foam and industrial draw-on latches. Durably designed and tested in extreme conditions, including immersion, vibration, dust and transit drop. FEATURES
- Pre-perforated pluck foam for easy customization
- Heavy-duty, Dri-Loc® gasket protects case contents from the elements
- Arrow storage in lid
- Additional space for accessory storage
- Easy-glide enclosed ball-bearing wheels for ease of transportation
- Pressure release valve equalizes pressure caused by altitude or temperature changes
- Over-molded, heavy-duty handles reduce fatigue
- Reinforced padlock gates
- Interior dimensions 44” x 15” x 6.4”