Mathews® 4217 Parallel Limb Bow Case features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included. features a custom foam insert for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear. New state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows is included.
This case comes with our Lifetime Warranty and $1500 Content Coverage.
- Built to military standards. Plush-lined interior.
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows).
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport.
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime warranty.
- $1500 content coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Length: 41.00″
- Interior Width: 15.50″
- Interior Depth: 5.00″
- Carton Length: 45.50″
- Carton Width: 20.00″
- Carton Depth: 9.00″
- Shipping Weight: 27.00 lbs