OUR SHIPPING POLICIES AND INFORMATION
Note: Due to the increased demand for products, shipping lead times have been extended. Please bear with us as we are diligently trying to expedite orders and get them out as fast as we can. We GREATLY appreciate your patience.
- We do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the shipping carrier). However, you should insure the contents against loss and damage.
- We typically ship via UPS and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship the 2nd Day or the Next Day for an extra charge.
- We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
- Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, we will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt. We cannot replace products that have been used.
- Special Order Items may not be returned.
By federal law, we will not ship firearms directly to your home. They will only be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your area. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge for the transfer. Virtually any dealer will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and you will typically be charged a transfer fee ranging from around $25.00 to $50.00.
Notify your dealer that they may either fax us a copy of their license or e-mail it to us. Our fax number is (603) 968-0722 and our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org